| || |
| ||Copper Tube (P&D) –Crane |
| || |
| ||Common standard complied with |
| ||EN1057 – copper pipe for drinking water|
| ||EN1254 – copper fittings for drinking water|
| || |
| ||Crane Copper Tube has an international reputation as an innovative, dependable and high quality producer. The company, which is wholly Australian owned, commenced operations in 1959 with a commitment to the customer and a desire to remain at the forefront of manufacturing technology - a philosophy which continues today. The result is a world class manufacturing facility at Penrith, New South Wales, which is able to satisfy individual customer requirements in a global market. Crane Copper Tube is a vital force in Australia's non-ferrous metals industry with a blend of experience and technical expertise that is unsurpassed. Crane copper tube complies various international including EN 1057, with size up to 159mm diameter.|
| || |
- Quality Certified: Crane copper tube is Australian made, and is certified to comply with BSEN1057 - Seamless, round copper tubes for water and gas in sanitary and heating applications.
- Internal Surface Quality: Crane Copper Tube uses special manufacturing processes to provide enhanced internal bore characteristics that offer improved corrosion resistanceand levels of carbon residue well below the values set by the Standard.
- Multi Applications: Crane copper tube has great versatility for multiple uses including hot and cold water, above and below ground services, gas reticulation, sanitary and drainage, heating and general plumbing applications.
- Pre-insulated Tube: Crane copper tube also manufactures 'Polylag', a preinsulated tube which provides increased thermal insulation, reduces noise transmission and better condensation control.
- Inherent Strength: Copper tube has inherent strength, providing good resistance to external damage, puncture, abrasion, vibration bumps, and has a wide operating range for pressure and vacuum.
- Impervious: Copper tube is impervious to oxygen, insecticide, solvents and toxins.
- Non-Flammable: Copper tube is non-flammable and does not emit toxic fumes during fire.
- Full Flow Joints: Copper tube jointing does not reduce the bore of the tube, therefore providing high flow performance.
- Low Friction Loss: Copper tube provides high flow rates with minimal external dimensions.
- U.V. Resistant: Copper tube does not degrade from direct sunlight or become brittle with age.
- Resists Rodent Attack: Copper tube is not prone to damage due to rodent attack.
- Standard Industry Sizes: Copper tube is made to industry standard sizes not a unique brand size.
- Stability: Copper tube does not creep with age and has 7 to 15 times less lineal expansion than other materials with heat, and continues to perform at high temperatures.
- Healthier & Non-tainting: Copper tube does not adversely affect the taste of water, and *reduces the number of harmful micro-organisms in water.
- Proven Track Record: Crane copper tube is part of a superior system with a proven track record.
- Add Value For Life: Copper tube adds value and is recognised as the superior plumbing material.
- Recyclable: Copper tube is a valuable recyclable material.
| || |
| ||Manufacturer's website: www.cranecopper.com.au|